Terms and Conditions
Q RETAIL STORES LIMITED TRADING AS DIBOR - TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCES
1.1 These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Q Retail Stores Limited Trading as Dibor, whose registered office is at J.H. Walker House, Calder Road, Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 3JS registered in England and Wales No. 7146023 (the "Supplier", or "we", or "our").
1.2 Any order placed by you for goods advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods until we have received your order and accepted it (which we may do at our discretion).
1.3 We will send you an order acknowledgement shortly after you place your order, notifying you that we have received your order. This acknowledgement is not notification that we have accepted your order.
1.4 If we accept your order, we will notify you upon dispatch of the goods. If we cannot accept your order (for example (but without limitation) because the goods are found to be unavailable) we will notify you by telephone or email.
1.5 In the event that, after we accept your order, we discover that the goods ordered are unavailable or that there was a pricing error on our website in respect of the goods ordered, we reserve the right not to supply the goods ordered and to offer you a refund or alternative goods.
1.6 The contract is subject to your right of cancellation.
1.7 We have the right to terminate the contract if the price of the goods is not received from you in cleared funds
1.8 The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
2.1 Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications are correct. All dimensions are approximate. Whilst we make every effort to reproduce the colours of the products correctly, slight variations may occur.
2.2 The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier´s website at the time you place your order.
2.3 If after acceptance of your order we discover within 14 days of such acceptance that all of the goods are unavailable, we may terminate the contract and refund or re-credit you within 7 working days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for those goods. In these circumstances, we will inform you as soon as possible.
2.4 If within 7 days of our acceptance of your order we discover that some but not all of the goods are unavailable, we will no longer supply those unavailable goods. In these circumstances we will contact you detailing the goods that are unavailable and offer you the option of cancelling the whole order or amending your order to substitute the unavailable items with alternative goods. If you have not cancelled the order within 14 days of receipt of such notice, we will deliver the available goods. We will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card in respect of the unavailable goods or cancelled order (if you have cancelled it).
2.5 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier´s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If within 14 days of accepting your order a pricing error is found in respect of any or all of the goods you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as possible detailing the mis-priced goods and offering you the option of:
- 2.5.1 placing a new order at the correct price for those goods;
- 2.5.2 cancelling the whole of your order; or
- 2.5.3 cancelling your order for the mis-priced goods and reconfirming your order for the correctly priced goods.
If, within 14 days of receipt of our notice to you, you have not responded by selecting one of the available options at conditions 2.5.1 to 2.5.3 above then:
- (a) if all of the goods you have ordered are found to be mis-priced, the entire order will be cancelled automatically and the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum you have paid for those goods; or
- (b) if only some of the goods you have ordered are found to be mis-priced, our contract with you continues and we will deliver the correctly priced goods but we will not be obliged to supply you with the mis-priced goods. In these circumstances we will refund or re-credit you for any sum you have paid for the mis-priced goods.
2.6 To avoid any doubt, where goods are unavailable and you order alternative goods from us, or where goods have been mis-priced and you subsequently order such goods at the correct price, these terms of sale shall apply to the order and the supply of the relevant goods, whether the order is placed through our website or otherwise.
2.7 In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, details of which are clearly displayed on our website at the point that you place your order.
2.8 Special offer, discount and promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer which includes special offer sale and clearance prices on the website.
3.1 Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Supplier´s website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle the Supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
3.2 There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received (with the exception of business accounts where we have agreed credit facilities with you).
3.3 Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
4.1 The goods you order will be delivered to the address you have provided when placing your order.
4.2 All our parcels are delivered by an independent courier service between 9am – 7pm Monday – Saturday.
4.3 (a). Transit Transit begins when our independent courier scans the Address Label to confirm acceptance of the item for delivery. Transit ends:
- (I). When a Consignment is delivered to the Delivery Address as envisaged by Sub-Clause 4.3. (b) below, or
- (II). When, in accordance with your instructions, a Consignment is left at the Delivery Address despite there being no-one available at the Delivery Address to take delivery of the Consignment.
4.3 (b). Delivery We will deliver Consignments to the Delivery Address specified on the order.
- (I). We are not required to deliver Consignments personally to the Consignee.
- (II). Where a signature is required (depending on which Delivery Option has been paid for) as Proof of Successful Delivery, one will be obtained at the Delivery Address before release of the Goods, unless the Customer has issued alternative instructions as at 4.3. (a) above.
- (III). As we have no means of determining the identity of any person(s) signing the Delivery Note, such signature as is obtained at the Delivery Address is deemed Proof of Successful Delivery and is as such a full discharge of our Delivery liability to the Customer.
4.3 Standard delivery (3 – 5 working days) £5.95.
4.4 Express Delivery (next working day on orders placed before 2pm) £9.95.
4.5 Saturday Delivery £12.00.
4.6 Delivery to the following areas are:
- a) Northern Ireland £6.95 per order.
- b) Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Outer Hebrides £9.95.
- c) Republic of Ireland £12.00
4.7 Heavy weight delivery charges:
a) Please note heavy weight surcharges apply for larger pieces large pieces and furniture. There is a single delivery charge per order depending on the largest item.
4.8 To find out more about our different delivery options please click here.
Furniture items are liable for extra delivery costs and do not qualify for free delivery, next day delivery, or international delivery as standard.
Once production of made to order furniture has commenced a cancellation fee of 30% of the purchase price will apply
Our discount codes are applicable to all items except;
- Items which have already been reduced in price.
- Items which are part of a buy one get one free offer.
- Items which are part of a multiple bundle saving.
- Items already reduced in any existing sale.
Free standard delivery is valid for orders to UK mainland delivery addresses only. Express delivery is valid for UK customers only and extra shipping and delivery charges still apply to any furniture or larger items. All special discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any current alternative promotional code, multi-buy discount, buy one get one free or for products that already have a price reduction applied.